- Are Urban Place Apartments for sale?
- What is the monthly rent for an apartment at Urban Place?
- How many bedrooms are in each residence?
- What appliances are included with each residence?
- Are there furnished apartments available?
- Is Urban Place handicap accessible?
- Is there parking?
- What phone and Internet service is available?
- Is there an application fee?
- Is a security deposit required?
- What is the term of the lease?
- Are any utilities included in the rent?
- Is Urban Place located on the bus line?
- Do you allow pets?
1. Are Urban Place Apartments for sale?
No, Urban Place Apartments are rental only.
2. What is the monthly rent for an apartment at Urban Place?
Urban Place Apartments range from $1,250 to $1,400 per month. Please contact us to request additional information and to schedule an appointment to view the residences.
3. How many bedrooms are in each residence?
Urban Place Apartments features spacious two and three bedroom residences.
4. What appliances are included with each residence?
Each residence includes a refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, range, garbage disposal, heating and air conditioning with individual controls, and washer/dryer connections.
5. Are there furnished apartments available?
No, all apartments are unfurnished.
6. Is Urban Place handicap accessible?
Yes, Urban Place is handicap accessible and offers handicapped accessible apartments.
7. Is there parking?
Yes, Urban Place offers convenient parking throughout the mixed use complex.
8. What phone and Internet service is available?
Phone and Internet service is provided by D&E Communications. To download D&E Communications' residential high speed internet and phone service plans, click here. You may also contact D&E Communications at 1-800-4DE-TODAY or by visiting www.decommunications.com for information.
9. Is there an application fee?
Yes, Urban Place requires a non-refundable $35 application fee per applicant to process credit and criminal reports.
10. Is a security deposit required?
Yes, Urban Place requires a minimum of one month's rent as a security deposit.
11. What is the term of the lease?
Lease commitments begin at twelve months.
12. Are any utilities included in the rent?
Water, sewer and trash service are included in your monthly rent. Electric and natural gas are directly billed to each tenant by the following providers:
Electric: PP&L Utility Corporation, 1-800-DIAL-PPL
Natural Gas: UGI, 1-800-276-2722, www.ugi.com
13. Is Urban Place located on the bus line?
Yes, Urban Place is located on the Red Rose Transit's Route 2, which services Lancaster General Hostpital, LGH Health Campus, Lancaster Regional Hospital, Park City, and Queen Street Station. For more information, visit www.redrosetransit.com.
14. Do you allow pets?
Yes, cats are welcome for an additional monthly fee.